Meet Penguin Blue!
It’s a windy day, and he has a brand new kite – but where’s he going on this maiden flight?
Penguin Blue and his friends go on a gloriously illustrated adventure full of good ideas, homesickness and the perils of kites
10 reasons why I think ‘Blown Away’ is GREAT!
- It’s got all types of cute penguins in it
- The story is told in rhyming text
- All the animals are packed with character
- It’s beautifully illustrated
- The typography is first class
- It can be used to introduce the science of habitats and adaptations
- You can use it as a counting book at times
- There is plenty to be discovered in the details
- You can also use it as a spotting book – Where’s the monkey?
- It’s a delight to read, for children as well as their adult slaves!
You can follow Rob on Twitter @